Home » Birthday » 250 Happy Birthday Wishes
250 Happy Birthday Wishes
Quick Links:       Romantic      Birthday      Anniversary      Wedding      Baby Shower      More


Thoughtful, loving and friendly happy birthday wishes can help to make their day all the more special. Sending someone you care about birthday messages and greetings is an easy way to show them you care. Coming up with the best happy birthday wishes for the right person however can be a challenge, so this collection was created to help you to find the just the right special birthday wishes for anyone. The best words are usually heartfelt and convey an emotion, a feeling that we want to express to our friends and loved ones. We hope that you will enjoy this collection of birthday wishes, messages, quotes and greetings.

Here you will find 1) funny birthday wishes, 2) birthday wishes for friends, 3) belated birthday wishes, 4) birthday wishes text messages, 5) happy birthday wishes quotes, 6) birthday wishes for kids, 7) 40th birthday wishes, 8) short happy birthday wishes and 9) romantic birthday wishes. We hope you will agree that this is the best birthday wishes collection there is!



Funny  Wishes scroll more


 Happy birthday! Let’s hope the cake doesn’t cave in under the weight of all those candles!
 I wanted to give you the best gift in the world, but I couldn’t find a box that I could fit in!
 I’ve really been looking forward to your birthday so I have an excuse to eat some cake!
 Today is a very important day! Oh, and it’s your birthday too, right?
 How do you expect me to remember your birthday when you never look any older?
 You are really good at this aging thing. Based on your maturity level I’d swear you were much younger!
 I wanted to send you some funny birthday wishes, but then I remembered how old you are and was afraid you’d laugh so hard you’d break a hip. So have a nice, calm and peaceful birthday.
 I had a really awesome, extremely expensive and super luxurious gift all picked out for you, but then I realized that you’re probably too mature for such materialism now, so instead I’ll just wish you a happy birthday.
 May you have a happy, healthy, wealthy, exciting and joyous birthday, surrounded by those you love. This is a special birthday message, just for you. It was crafted uniquely for you straight from my mind. I hope you like it, and if you don’t, you can blame wishespoems.com!
 As you get older three things happen. The first is that your memory starts to go. I can’t remember what the other two things were.
 That’s your birthday cake? I thought it was a bonfire!
 Even though you’ll get lots of happy birthday messages today, we both know mine are the best!
 I promise I knew your birthday was coming, even before Facebook notified me! That’s how much I care!
 Happy birthday to the person who has turned 29 more times than anybody else!
next mode

 Do you like funny happy birthday wishes? Me too, I hope you can come up with something good.
 You must be really good at this birthday thing by now, because you’ve had more than anyone else I know!
 Best birthday wishes to someone who is so giving that they don’t even need a birthday present!
 I send a lot of people happy birthday messages, but with you I actually mean it!
 Forget about the past because you can’t change it. Forget about the future because you can’t predict what will happen. Forget about the present because I forgot to get you one!
 Happy birthday to someone who is old enough to remember what it was like to go to the bathroom without a smartphone!
 You must have an amazing plastic surgeon, because I don’t know any other explanation.
 With age comes wisdom and grace. Better luck next year.
 Best birthday wishes to the person who ages like wine.
 Some words of advice on your birthday…smile while you still have teeth.
 Happy birthday to the person who keeps the candle factory in business.
 Just to warn you, I’ve been that age. Good luck, you’ll need it! Happy birthday!
 I hope your birthday is as exciting as a 16 year old getting their driver’s license, a 5 year old on Halloween and a pet dog when its owner comes home.
 I remember when you were born. You look much better now. Happy birthday to you!
like it or not

 I am sending you this birthday wish early because I beat the Facebook notification, thereby proving that I remembered your birthday all by myself!
 We’re going to need a flame thrower to light all of you birthday cake candles!
 Count your blessings, not your wrinkles. Happy birthday wishes to you!
 I may have hundreds of Facebook friends, but I only have one you! Happy bday!
 I didn’t forget your birthday, I just forgot it was today!
 I was trying to find some beautiful birthday wishes to send to you, but then I remembered that inner beauty is more important, so I hope you can find some inner beauty in this happy birthday message.
 With age comes wisdom…which proves you aren’t that old!
 You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
 I am not a few days late in sending you happy birthday wishes, I am hundreds of days early!
 It has been scientifically proven that those who have more birthdays live longer. You are living proof!
 Happy anniversary of your 21st birthday!
 More Happy Birthday Wishes
 Interested in some Funny Love Poems?
Birthday Wishes for Brother
Birthday Wishes for Sister
Please share these funny birthday wishes. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!


Birthday Wishes for Friends hit here



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog